Long Term Admissions
To gain admissions to the Gene and Anja Rosenberg Hebrew Home and Rehabilitation Center or to place your name on our wait list, you must complete an admissions application. This involves the following steps:
- Contact the Hebrew Home’s Social Services Department at 860.523.3960 or the Centralized Admissions Department at 860.218.2323 or at to initiate the application process and receive an inquiry number.
- Then, we will send you an application with that inquiry number on it, or you can download the admissions application. If you download the application, please be sure to include the inquiry number on it. Your application cannot be considered without the inquiry number. (Note: You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software to open this form.)
- Complete the application form. This form will ask for personal, medical, and financial information. If you have any questions about the application, please call us at 860.218.2323 or email and we will be happy to provide assistance in completing the application.
- When you have completed the application, please return it to:
Centralized Admissions Department
Hebrew Home and Rehabilitation Center
1 Abrahms Boulevard
West Hartford, CT 06117
Get Adobe Acrobat Reader
Short Term Rehabilitative Stays
- Contact the Hebrew Home's Centralized Admissions Department at 860.218.2323 or at to initiate the admission process.
- Advise admission staff of date for pre-booked surgery, hospital where procedure is to be performed and insurance information.
- Please let admission staff know if you would like a tour of the rehabilitation facilities.
- Our Nurse liason will monitor your progress while in the hospital and help to make a smooth transition to our facility.