Outpatient Medical Services
Outpatient Medical Services include geriatric consultation, outpatient rehabilitation, outpatient blood transfusions, and outpatient Reclast infusions.
Geriatric Consultations include:
- Comprehensive assessment includes measures of mobility and functional status, mental status examinations, depression screening, evaluation of common geriatric problems (e.g., risk for falls, incontinence, and polypharmacy).
- Recommendations regarding prevention and management of common geriatric syndromes and functional impairments.
- Development of comprehensive plan of care with primary care physician, family members, and patient.
- Coordination of care with primary care physician.
- Ongoing management of geriatric syndromes and functional impairments.
- Seniors can engage in a Geriatric Consultation through a referral made by their primary care physician. Please contact us at 860-523-3801 for more information.