The Gene and Anja Rosenberg Hebrew Home and Rehabilitation Center offers many services and amenities to ensure that our residents remain as healthy and as fulfilled as possible.
- On-site pharmacy so residents can receive medications immediately.
- On-site radiology center and lab allow us to address any health-related issue quickly and carefully.
- The Life Enrichment Department ensures a full complement of recreation and leisure activities, and other opportunities to enrich the lives of our residents. Beyond parties, games and socials, we include:
- physical activities (Wii sports, scarf exercises, basketball);
- complementary therapies (Therapeutic touch/Reiki, horticultural therapy, animal assisted activities, cinema therapy, music therapy);
- arts and crafts (watercolor painting, Master Painting Class, jewelry making, knitting/crochet);
- cognitive fitness activities;
- regular outings to local restaurants, museums and shops;
- specialty programs via Companion Radio™, which provides old-fashioned radio programs on four radio stations;
- work closely with Pastoral Care to ensure a variety of religious services;
- free WiFi;
- work with Volunteer Resources to ensure a variety of traditional and intergenerational programs.
- Greenhouse, gazebo, patio, gift shop, beauty and barber shop, and quiet reading areas. We even have a seamstress!
- Religious Services: On-site Sabbath and Jewish holiday services in our synagogue. Weekly Protestant services and a twice-monthly Catholic mass.
- All meals are Kosher and are prepared under strict rabbinical supervision.
- On-site dieticians ensure that all meals are nutritionally appropriate to each resident’s medical condition.
- Experienced chefs take pride in the quality, preparation, and presentation of the food they serve, and see to it that all special dietary needs are met.
Please Note: Hebrew Health Care is non-sectarian in all of its programs, and welcomes people of all religious and ethnic backgrounds. Programs are offered in an Orthodox Jewish environment, providing Kosher food and voluntary observation of religious customs.